「不穿,就別想出來。」2016.09.24

No Clothes, Stay In
2016.09.24.

The client with mental disorders who likes to run about buck naked is shackled and thrown into the pacification room.
“You don’t put on the clothes. You stay in there.” 
“I’ll put it on, I’ll put it on. Give me my clothes!” He responds sheepishly.
He puts on his undershirt in a jiffy but the underpants can’t get through the shackles.
“I can’t do it! It’s stuck.”
“You can’t do it. You will never get out.”
Now the underpants and the shackles are tangled together. No, they are braided into one.
“Please! Show me how to put on the underpants!”
“You don’t do it. You will never get out.”
“I do it! But I can’t!” He’s about to cry.
“If you want to put it on, you study it in the room. Good bye.”

(Door shut.) 

罹精神疾患愛光著身子到處跑的客戶被上了腳鐐丟進鎮靜室⋯⋯
「不穿,就別想出來。」
「我穿,我穿,求你把衣服給我!」他卑微地說。
內衣一秒套上,但四角褲卻和腳鐐纏綿了起來⋯⋯
「怎麼辦!穿不上!」他急。
「不穿,就別想出來。」
褲子不但不想就範,還又多纏了一圈⋯⋯
「幫幫我!我穿不上!」他更急。
「不穿,就別想出來。」
褲子和腳鐐糾纏不清⋯⋯不,是融為一體⋯⋯
「求求你!教我怎麼穿褲子!」
「不穿,就別想出來。」
「我穿!,可我穿不上!」他哭喪著臉。
「想穿,就慢慢在房裡研究,再見。」
(房門關)


No comments: